KleenRite 39011 HeatRite 2 In Line Heater for Carpet Cleaners 3250 watts
HeatRite 2 by KleenRite
When you don't own a truckmount carpet cleaning machine, this becomes your best friend. Super heat you portable carpet cleaning equipment outbound water.
3250 watts of heat for carpet cleaning super cleaning!
Uses two 15 amp cords on two different breakers.
HeatRite 2® - up to 3250 watts of heat, 25 lb. heat exchanger, single or dual cord operation at 15/15 amps.
HeatRite 2® Portable Heater
15 AMPS MAIN CIRCUIT
12 AMPS AUX. HEATER
Water Temp. at Heater Outlet: 190 degrees
Extension Hose: 40 inches
Weight: 25 pounds
500 psi max pressure
Model No. 39011
The HeatRite 2® external in-line heater hooks directly to any carpet extractor or truckmount solution line with a ¼ inch quick disconnect.
1) Fill the fresh water tank with the hottest tap water available. For maximum heat, tap water should be between 120-130 degrees. If hot tap water is not available, cold water can be used, but 3-4 minutes should be allowed for initial heat-up time.
2) Hook up short extension hose from heater to female connector on extractor.
3) Hook up the solution line to the other brass connector on the heater.
4) Plug the heater into a 110-volt wall outlet. If using both heaters, plug both cords into separate circuits (separate from the outlet that the extractor is plugged into.)
5) Turn the heater(s) power switch to the “ON” position and prime the pump
6) Allow 60-90 seconds for the heated tap water to reach maximum temperature.
Please note that all electric heaters work best if you start out with hot water from the customer's building.
Always Made in the U.S.A.
Clean carpets with the added power of
super hot water.
The HeatRite 2® In-Line Heater Unit Warranty
provides additional heated power for cleaner carpets 1 year on parts
as well as faster drying times. 3 years on housing
Choose any of three models to suit your needs:
NOTE: Only use a solution hose that can handle up to 3000 p.s.i. at 210 degrees. A lesser grade solution hose could burst, causing serious injury to the operator or damage to surroundings.
- HeatRite® - 1750 watts of heat, 6 lb. heat exchanger, single cord operation at 15 amps.
- HeatRite 1® - up to 2250 watts of heat, 11 lb. heat exchanger, single cord operation at 15 or 20 amps.
- HeatRite 2® - up to 3250 watts of heat, 11 lb. heat exchanger, single or dual cord operation at 15/15 amps.
KleenRite 39011 HeatRite 2 In Line Heater for Carpet Cleaners 3250 watts 
Steambrite's Water Heaters High Pressure - KleenRite 39011 HeatRite 2 In Line Heater for Carpet Cleaners 3250 watts  is .
If you can find a lower advertised price on the KleenRite 39011 HeatRite 2 In Line Heater for Carpet Cleaners 3250 watts  - 39011,contact us at 210-662-9000,
and we will beat their price! Guaranteed!
carpet cleaning equipment rotobrush N/A mattress cleaning equipment carpet extractor part car steam cleaning equipment drieaz
air conditioning duct cleaning sewer builder cleaning equipment supply N/A carpet cleaning commercial equipment steam carpet cleaning equipment manufacturer castex carpet extractor
office cleaning equipment N/A bathroom dehumidifier chemical cleaning pipe N/A dry carpet cleaning machine automotive carpet extractor
portable carpet cleaning machine professional carpet cleaning supply ads carpet classifieds cleaning equipment free janitorsedge.ca commercial air duct cleaning baked cleaning equipment floor providing carpet cleaning equipment truckmount N/A sears dehumidifier N/A chemical cleaning comfort aire dehumidifier