Whether in vertical or horizontal use: the unheated HD 3.0/20 Mid Class can cope with any situation in tough, daily commercial use. This mobile, very robust machines are equipped with a new 3-piston axial pump with brass cylinder head, which makes possible an improvement of up to 15 percent in cleaning performance and energy efficiency.
An automatic pressure relief device is integrated to protect all the high-pressure components, and an additional water filter is installed for the pump itself. This series is designed to make servicing very easy and is equipped with a powder-coated tubular steel frame which ensures that the high-pressure cleaner can be used in even the toughest applications without damage.
High Quality Equipment
- Automatic pressure relief for protecting the components extends their life.
- Powerful, air-cooled electric motor.
- High-quality brass cylinder head.
- Easy access to pump and electric box.
- Water inlet filter for pump protection and longer service intervals.
Durable and Robust
- Sturdy tubular steel frame protects all components.
- The tubular steel frame is also suitable for simple fastening and lashing of the machine in the service vehicle.
Increased Energy Efficiency
- Newly developed 3-piston axial pump with considerably reduced flow and pressure losses.
- 15% increase in cleaning performance and energy efficiency.
- Vertical or horizontal use
- 230 volt, 1ph, 60 Hz
- PSI: 2000
- GPM: 3.0
- Connection Load: 18
- Pump Drive: Direct
- Power cable: 197″
- Sound level: 78 dB(A)
- Part Number: 1.150-939.0
- Cross Reference: 11509390
Run on two standard wall outlets / see video on link
Power Joiner Step Up Inverter Electric AC Converts Dual 20 amp 115 Volt outlets to 240 Volt 3 wire 20 amp Use [Reverse6-20R] Level 2