EBAC: CD85 Industrial, Commercial, Dehumidifier- 57 Pints, 360 CFM, 57 DBA (Free Shipping) 10293GR-US
The Ebac CD85 Dehumidifier is an ideal industrial dehumidifier designed to eliminate high humidity problems in harsh environments such as warehouses, store rooms, pumping stations, locker rooms, etc. The impressive Ebac CD85 dehumidifier can be easily moved from site to site or can be permanently mounted and ducted to suit a variety of applications.
Because of Ebac's unique "Hot Gas" defrosting feature, the Ebac CD85 dehumidifier will function smoothly in temperatures down to 33°F without frost build up. Designed to survive under adverse conditions and to deliver the goods. This unit will efficiently remove more than fifty six pints of airborne water vapor per day under standard conditions (80°F, 60%RH), and will exceed 7 gallons per day under the extreme conditions found in problem environments.
How Ebac CD85 Dehumidifier works
Dehumidifiers remove moisture from the air that is circulating through the unit. The resulting reduction of relative humidity helps prevent rust, rot, mold,mildew and condensation within the room, shelter or other enclosed spaces where the dehumidifier is used.
A dehumidifier consists of a motor-compressor unit, a refrigerant condenser,an air circulating fan, a refrigerated evaporator, a means for collecting and disposing of the condensed moisture and a cabinet to house these components.
The fan draws the moist room air through the cold evaporator coil which cools the air below its dew point. Moisture forms on the evaporator and is collected in the condensate tray then lead away to a permanent drain. The cooled air then passes through the hot condenser, where it is re-heated with the same energy removed during the cooling phase and the addition heat derived from the compressor. The air is therefore discharged into the room at a slightly higher temperature but at a lower relative humidity than that at which it entered the unit. Continuous circulation of room air through the dehumidifier gradually reduces the relative humidity of the room.
The Ebac CD85 dehumidifier is a rugged reliable drying dehumidifier designed to operate effectively over a broad range of temperature and humidity conditions. A powerful and reliable active hot gas defrost system, controlled by an electronic humidistat, guarantees positive de-icing, thereby optimizing at low temperatures.
The unit incorporates a welded steel chassis and is finished in vinyl coated steel covers for resilience to damage caused by rough handling.
Ebac CD85 Dehumidifier Proven Performance
Because of Ebac's unique "Hot Gas" defrosting feature, the Ebac CD85 will function smoothly in temperatures down to 33 degrees Fahrenheit without frost build up. Designed to survive under adverse conditions and to deliver the goods. This unit will efficiently remove more that ninety seven pints of airborne water vapor per day under standard conditions (80 degrees Fahrenheit, 60% RH), and will exceed 7 gallons per day under extreme conditions found in problem environments.
Key Design Features
- A rugged epoxy-coated, steel chassis.
- A "floating" compressor for vibration and mobility protection.
- An adjustable humidistat to control the level of dryness desired.
- System lamps to tell the operating status of the unit at a glance.
- EIPL's unique “Reverse Cycle” defrosting system, for effective operation in low ambient temperatures.
- Standard 115V power requirements for operation in any location.
- Adjustable Alarm Humidistat and "voltage free" connector.
- Power On Indicator.
- Hours Run Meter provides accurate run time measuring.
- Supplied Complete with wall mounting bracket.
- On/Off Control(Via The Humidistat): Yes
- Temperature Sensitive Defrost Control: Yes
- Compressor Type: Reciprocating
- Fitted Mains Plug: Yes
- Free Standing: Yes
- Anti Vibration Rubber Feet: Yes
- Adjustable Control Humidistat: Yes
- Hot Gas Defrost System: Yes
- High Capacity Backward Curve Fan
- Hi Capacity Fully Automatic Condensate Pump: Yes
- Power On Indicator: Yes
- Epoxy Powder Coating: Yes
- Configurable Inlet And Outlet Positions
- Status Indicators
- Air Filter
- Internal Float Switch
- 25' Lenght of 1/2" PVC Drain Line With Quick Disconnect Hose Coupling
- Compressor: Rotary
- Height: 15.75"(400mm)
- Width: 23.6"(600mm)
- Depth: 13.5"(345mm)
- Weight: 75 lbs.(34kg)
- Voltage: 110v
- Phase: 1
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Current: 7A
- Power: 880W
- Airflow: 360cfm(608m3/hr)
- Noise Level: 57 dba
- Refrigerant: R407C
- Effective Volume: 8,369 cu.ft cu.ft(237m3)
- Typical Extraction: 56 ppd
- Min Operating Temp: 33°F (1°C)
- Max Operating Temp: 95°F (35°C)
- Storage Areas
- Oil Rigs
- Pumping Stations
Ebac CD85 Industrial Restoration Dehumidifier CD 85 10293GR-US [CD85]
Steambrite's Industrial and Lumber Dehumidifiers - Ebac CD85 Industrial Restoration Dehumidifier CD 85 10293GR-US [CD85] is .
If you can find a lower advertised price on the Ebac CD85 Industrial Restoration Dehumidifier CD 85 10293GR-US [CD85] - CD85,contact us at 210-662-9000,
and we will beat their price! Guaranteed!
home dehumidifier closet dehumidifier N/A roof cleaning equipment air conditioning equipment system cleaning flood restoration air cleaning conditioning duct heating system
jansan chemical cleaning pipe N/A portable carpet extractor grain cleaning equipment air cleaning connecticut duct
truck mount N/A carpet extractor part air cleaning duct equipment used N/A drizair 1200 dehumidifier holmes dehumidifier
portable carpet cleaning equipment used carpet extractor friedrich dehumidifier mattress cleaning equipment ebac dehumidifier air brookfield cleaning duct N/A simplicity dehumidifier N/A blind cleaning equipment sears air duct cleaning