HeatRite by KleenRite
The Hydro-Force Hot Shot Heater will make your carpet and upholstery cleaning more effective than ever. Turn your portable into a sizzling heater machine with the Hot Shot. FEATURES: 1750 watts (15 amp) Male 1/4" quick connect output 3' connector hose w/ male & female quick connects Female 1/4" quick connect input 25", 12/3 heavy duty power cord Single switch w/ red indicator light Heavy duty polyethylene casing 17500 watts of heat for carpet cleaning super cleaning!
Uses one power cord to opterate on a 15 amp breaker 115 volts.
HeatRite Plus® - up to 1750 watts of heat, 6 lb. heat exchanger, single cord operation at 15 amps.
HeatRite® Portable Heater
1750 Watts 115VOLTS
15 AMPS MAIN CIRCUIT
Water Temp. at Heater Outlet: 190 degrees
Extension Hose: 40 inches
Weight: 25 pounds with case a cord
Compare to current or past OEM associations:
The HeatRite Plus® external in-line heater hooks directly to any carpet extractor or truckmount solution line with a ¼ inch quick disconnect.
1) Fill the fresh water tank with the hottest tap water available. For maximum heat, tap water should be between 120-130 degrees. If hot tap water is not available, cold water can be used, but 3-4 minutes should be allowed for initial heat-up time.
2) Hook up short extension hose from heater to female connector on extractor.
3) Hook up the solution line to the other brass connector on the heater.
4) Plug the heater into a 110-volt wall outlet. If using both heaters, plug both cords into separate circuits (separate from the outlet that the extractor is plugged into.)
5) Turn the heater(s) power switch to the “ON” position and prime the pump
6) Allow 60-90 seconds for the heated tap water to reach maximum temperature.
Always Made in the U.S.A.
Clean carpets with the added power of
super hot water.
The HeatRite ® In-Line Heater Unit Warranty
provides additional heated power for cleaner carpets 1 year on parts
as well as faster drying times. 3 years on housing
Choose any of three models to suit your needs:
NOTE: Only use a solution hose that can handle up to 3000 p.s.i. at 190 degrees. A lesser grade solution hose could burst, causing serious injury to the operator or damage to surroundings.
- HeatRite® - 1750 watts of heat, 6 lb. heat exchanger, single cord operation at 15 amps.
- HeatRite 1® - up to 2250 watts of heat, 11 lb. heat exchanger, single cord operation at 15 or 20 amps.
- HeatRite 2® - up to 3250 watts of heat, 11 lb. heat exchanger, single or dual cord operation at 15/15 amps.
KleenRite 39003KR HeatRite In Line Heater for Carpet Cleaners AX30 1627-0290 [39003KR]
Steambrite's Water Heaters High Pressure - KleenRite 39003KR HeatRite In Line Heater for Carpet Cleaners AX30 1627-0290 [39003KR] is .
If you can find a lower advertised price on the KleenRite 39003KR HeatRite In Line Heater for Carpet Cleaners AX30 1627-0290 [39003KR] - 39003KR,contact us at 210-662-9000,
and we will beat their price! Guaranteed!
cleaning and services and equipment small carpet cleaning machine N/A carpet cleaning equipment rental the rug doctor carpet cleaning machine fedders dehumidifier pressure replacement service site supply tool tool washer wood working
air duct cleaning tool used truckmount carpet cleaner N/A air duct cleaning services home carpet cleaning machine chemical cleaning free
carpet cleaning equipment rental N/A carpet cleaning equipment mount truck marine dehumidifier N/A air duct cleaning tampa carpet cleaning machine
portable carpet extractor aprilaire dehumidifier swimming pool dehumidifier gutter cleaning equipment cleaning equipment santa fe dehumidifier N/A lg dehumidifier N/A amcor dehumidifier carpet cart extractor