Hydro-Force™ Brush Pro™ 20" Industrial Counter Rotating Brush Machine You've got a job to do; you don't have the time or energy to baby a fragile machine. All types of surfaces can be cleaning including escalators!
You don't budget money for repair shop visits. And you're certainly not billing your customer when your cheap plastic machine breaks on the job site. Bottom line: you want a quality machine . The Hydro-Force Brush Pro was built for the professional customer; for those that need a machine that will run for 12 hours/day without asking for time off on Friday. Designed to withstand the rigors of extreme commercial cleaning, the Brush Pro will out last, out clean and out perform any encapsulation machine on the market. WHY BRUSH PRO? INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH CONSTRUCTION Durable stainless steel body outlasts all other materials.
Note this part number is to use in 220v, 230v, 240 volts for international use.
- New motor is 50% stronger than previous models
- Reputation - 20+ years of building the industry's most durable machines for encapsulation.
- Non-stop cleaning - Clean for over 24 hours without fear of the machine overheating.
- Use the machine that does it all. Clean both carpet and hard surfaces equally well with one machine.
- Compound dry cleaning
- Encapsulation dry cleaning
- Pile lifting
- Dry soil removal
- HARD SURFACES
- Floor washing
- Tile and grout cleaning
- Splash-water proof construction is IP 54 certified allowing you to use the Brush Pro in several inches of water for scrubbing submersed rugs
- Super quiet operation and nearly instantaneous drying allows you to clean during business hours; opening up a world of new clients including casinos, airports, hotels, hospitals and more where hot water extraction is just not feasible.
SUPERIOR CLEANING with CRB Machines
- Brush Pro, pre-spray and dry compound are Carpet and Rug Cleaning Institute (CRI) certified for deep cleaning.
- Heavy-duty motor spins brushes at an incredible 380 RPM to quickly and thoroughly clean all sides of the carpet fiber.
- Included Renovators allow you to collect soil that normal vacuuming is unable to remove. This makes for a great demo. Have your customers vacuum right before you use the Brush Pro for dry soil removal and they'll be amazed at how much additional soil you remove.
- Cylindrical brush agitation carries the soil from the bottom of the pile to the top so it can be encapsulated and removed later through vacuuming. Pads drive the soil deeper into the pile and leave "blooms" that have to removed later.
- Pads are not effective at cleaning uneven surfaces like grout lines, while the Brush Pro excels at removing soil on difficult-to-clean surfaces.
- The Brush Pro is a machine that can be used by anyone. Simply pull back the handle to start and begin cleaning carpets at a much faster rate than standard hot water extraction.
- Lightweight construction and small footprint allows the technician to easily store the Brush Pro in a janitor's closet, in a van or other locations where space is at a premium. It also makes cleaning around furniture and other obstacles incredibly easy.
||BRUSH PRO 17"
||BRUSH PRO 20"
|Cleaning Capacity Compound
||Up to 1,500 sq. ft/hr
||Up to 2,000 sq. ft/hr
|Cleaning Capacity Encapsulation
||Up to 3,000 sq. ft/hr
||Up to 3,500 sq. ft/hr
|Splash Proof for Hard Surface Cleaning
MH170 17" Brush Pro Counter-Rotating Brush Machine (smaller version of this one)
Replacement Brushes for MH200:
MH54B Standard - The brush included with purchases. Good for standard residential and commercial carpet. $195.22 (pair)
MH54C Soft - Used for rugs and other delicate materials. $195.22 (pair)
MH54D Stiff - Used for stone, concrete, tile and grout. $195.22 (pair)
MH54E Extra Stiff - Our most aggressive brush, used for hard surfaces with excessive soiling. $195.22 (pair)
NM5388 20” Tandem Bar combines two machines side by side $165.60
"We at Shaw Industries believe that the use of Bridgepoint products as part of a proper maintenance process (or program) will help insure that your carpet meets your highest expectations. We highly recommend the use of their low moisture system with a cylindrical brushing machine called Brush Pro for interim maintenance and have also have found Bridgepoint products designed for restoration cleaning of your commercial carpets to be some of the best products in the industry."
--Charlie Rollins; Director of Product Support, Shaw Industries, Inc.
Also can be used to prescrub wall to wall carpet cleaning with your prespray or to perform in plant oriental and area rug cleaning.
Bridgepoint Hydro-force Brush Pro 45 20in Encapsulation Machine 240 volts for International use [MH200-240v]
Steambrite's Cylindrical Scrubbers - Bridgepoint Hydro-force Brush Pro 45 20in Encapsulation Machine 240 volts for International use [MH200-240v] is .
If you can find a lower advertised price on the Bridgepoint Hydro-force Brush Pro 45 20in Encapsulation Machine 240 volts for International use [MH200-240v] - MH200-240v,contact us at 210-662-9000,
and we will beat their price! Guaranteed!
industrial vacuum cleaner cleaning chemical N/A equipment for resale lg dehumidifier carpet cleaning equipment manufacturer carpet cleaning extractor machine
carpet cleaning equipment steam carpet cleaning equipment truckmount N/A boat dehumidifier danby dehumidifier air cleaning duct services toronto
roof cleaning equipment N/A carpet cleaning machine rental friedrich dehumidifier N/A cleaning chemical 40 pint dehumidifier
carpet cleaning equipment supply air duct cleaning nj cleaning equipment repair steam carpet cleaning equipment manufacturer dehumidifier haier the rug doctor carpet cleaning machine N/A windsor carpet extractor N/A truck mount truckmount used