TurboJet Max ll Negative Air Duct Cleaning Machine
Dual Speed, 3-Phase Motor
The TurboJet Max II negative air machine is a compact workhorse for residential and light commercial duct cleaning. It’s hard to believe a 20” wide cabinet can provide 2700 CFM at 5” static pressure, a full-size 12” inlet, 3-stage HEPA filtration, soft start and will run at 13 or 17 amps and has a 3 year warranty.
This is performance that is found in units twice its size and weight. The legendary performance and size of this type of machine has been proven aboard ships and off-shore drilling rigs, as well as mobile homes and 6,000 room hotels, and yet it is perfect for a one-person operation out of a van, trailer or box truck. The TurboJet Max II uses the same ESP speed control found in the TurboJet 4200.
The power inverter converts 115-volt single-phase household power to 3-phase 220-volt power. This eliminates the start-up power surge required by a single speed motor.
220-240 Volt 50-60Hz also available...
- Truly portable at 125 lbs and only 19.5"w x 29"d x 55"h.
- One-person operation, in and out of service vehicle and up and down stairs.
- 2 speed soft start 1.5 HP motor w/ 3 phase inverter and direct drive backward incline blower assembly.
- Filtration includes 1st stage 18" x 24" x 2" disposable pleated filter, 2nd stage 18" x 24" x 1" permanent electrostatic air filter and 3rd stage 18" x 24" x 6" certified HEPA filter, providing efficient filtration with maximum air flow even when dirty.
- 12 Inch diameter inlet pulls 5 inches of w.c. static pressure, and 2700 CFM air flow (independently tested by an AMCA certified lab with all filters installed).
- 12" rear, non-marking dolly wheels, 4" swivel non-marking casters up front.
- Steel reinforced aluminum construction and powder-coated for a professional looking, non-marking finish.
- Completely field tested by Air-Care, in our service operation.
- Purchase includes 3-year limited warranty.
Size19.5" W x 29" D x 55 ½" H
Power required120 V, 60 Hz, 13 to 17 amps.
Power Cord25’ Extension Cord
1st Stage18" x 24" x 2" Disposable Pleated Filter
2nd Stage18" x 24" x 1" Electrostatic Air Filter
3rd Stage18" x 24" x 6" Certified HEPA Filter
Attachment12" Dia. InletOperating Environment25 to 125 Deg. F (-4 to 50 Deg. C)
ConstructionRotation Molded PolyOperating ControlsSingle Plug-able Panel with all Gauges, Indicators, Switches, & Meters
Air Flow3000 CFM Free Air/ 2700 CFM Filtered
Static Pressure5.0" W.G.Motor1.5 HP 3 Phase Motor and One – Single Phase Inverter with Soft Start and Dual Speeds.BlowerOne - Backward Inclined
WheelsTwo - 12" Fixed Rear and Two - 4" Front Swivel Non-Marking Wheels
Also marketed under the part number AD302
Air-Care: TurboJet Max ll Negative Air Duct Cleaning Machine AD302 (Free Shipping) [CE2015]
Steambrite's Electricity Powered Duct Machine - Air-Care: TurboJet Max ll Negative Air Duct Cleaning Machine AD302 (Free Shipping) [CE2015] is .
If you can find a lower advertised price on the Air-Care: TurboJet Max ll Negative Air Duct Cleaning Machine AD302 (Free Shipping) [CE2015] - CE2015,contact us at 210-662-9000,
and we will beat their price! Guaranteed!
carpet cleaning equipment mounted truck holmes dehumidifier N/A dehumidifier work automotive carpet extractor truck mount boiler chemical cleaning
carpet cleaning equipment truckmounted desiccant dehumidifier N/A automotive carpet extractor carpet chemical cleaning century 400
carpet cleaning equipment truckmount N/A mattress cleaning equipment dehumidifier part N/A sewer builder cleaning equipment supply carpet cleaning extractor
air cleaning purifying equipment carpet cleaning supply and machine commercial carpet cleaning equipment carpet steam cleaning equipment used carpet extractor used carpet extractor N/A basement dehumidifier comparison N/A residential dehumidifier janitorial